Write a letter to your friend telling him/her about your classroom.

 

My Classroom

 

No. 7, Yellow Avenue,
Green Quarter,
Red Township,
Mandalay,
22.2.2022

Dear Si Thu,

I haven’t seen you or heard anything from you since we moved to different schools from our Alma Mater. Is everything OK in your new school? As for me, I am good in my new school. But for now, I am writing this letter to you to tell you about my classroom in my new school.

The school I am attending now is called Aurora. It is one of the most popular private high schools in Mandalay. As I successfully achieved the grade 8 exam, I am in grade 9 now and I am placed in section A. My school is a three-story building. It faces north. And my classroom is on the third floor, on the right side of the building, between the grade 8 classroom and the English Language lab. It is a north-facing classroom with one door and two windows in front of the classroom, and the rest at the back of the classroom near the door. It is a bit contemporary classroom. There is an interactive whiteboard in front of the classroom between two windowpanes, and the 42 inches-television above the interactive whiteboard. Besides, there are lesson-related posters displayed on the east wall and some graphs and students’ works on the west wall. Also, behind the classroom, there is a table under the back window adjacent to the door and locker rooms for the students to keep their property private. There aren’t many students in my classroom. There are only 12 students: 7 boys and 5 girls. Of course, I like my classroom very much not because it is not a populated classroom but because it has good ventilation and gets much light.   

What about your new classroom? What is it like? Please, write back to me. I’d love to hear all about your new classroom.

Love,

Mi San

Comments