Write a letter to your friend telling him/her about how you have prepared for the final examination.

 

Write a letter to your friend telling him/her about how you have prepared for the final examination. Use the ideas given below.                              

Þ what grade you are in

Þ when your examination will start.

Þ whether you attend your classes regularly.

Þ how you study your lessons

Þ have you revised your lessons

Þ do you think you will do well in the examination.

Þ add anything else you wish to say.

 

How I have prepared for the final examination

 

No. 7, Yellow Avenue,
Green Quarter,
Red Township,
Mandalay,
22.2.2022

Dearest Ko Soe,

How are you? I hope you are well and are occupied with your revision like I am. But now, I have some free time to write to you and tell you how I have prepared for the final examination.

As you know, I am in grade 9 this year, so my exam will start later than that of lower grades. To tell you exactly, the exam is on the twenty-second of February and is over on February 28. The exam is not a real worry for me whenever it starts because I don’t usually miss any classes, and I always study the lessons regularly. I do English and Maths for two hours every morning from 6 to 8. The other subjects are done from early evenings till late evenings. And I have revised all the lessons from all the subjects many times. I started my revision after the following day I arrived from holidays. I am sure I will be able to do well in the examination! There is no doubt about it.

I hope you have also done a thorough revision of all the subjects and preparing well for the final exam. Do write back to me when you have time. I’ll be looking forward to receiving your letter.

Best wishes,

Angel Lin Le`

Comments