Write a letter to your friend telling him/her "What you will do during the summer holidays".

 

Write a letter to your friend telling him/her "What you will do during the summer holidays".                                                                                                    

Þ tell your friend what you would like to do in the summer holidays.

Þ tell whether you will do a course or attend a class/club, why? or why not?

Þ tell whether you will visit a town or an interesting place, why?

Þ tell your friend whether you will participate in the famous summer festival.

Þ add anything else you wish to say.

 

What I will do during the summer holidays

No. 7, Yellow Avenue,
Green Quarter,
Red Township,
Mandalay,
22.2.2022

Dear Moe,

How are you? I hope you are fine and having a good time with your new friends in the new atmosphere. As for me, I am very well, but I am getting a bit busy preparing for the final exam. Now, I am writing this letter to you to tell you about what I will do during the summer holidays.

Last night at the dinner table, dad asked me what I’d like to do during the summer holidays. I told him that I’d like to visit my aunt from my mother's side in Yangon because I haven’t met my cousin Ko Myo since I last met him two years ago. I added that I would like to visit Chaung Thar beach to have fun with Ko Myo. Guess what? My dad promised me that he will permit visiting there with mom! I think I will participate in the Water Festival in Chaung Thar and I don’t think I will probably do no courses this summer, for I will spend my summer holidays away from home. Anyway, I am sure summer 2023 will be a wonderful season for me.

By the way, what are your plans for the summer holidays? Write back to me. I’d love to hear all about what you will do this summer.

With love,

Soe Moe Naing

Comments