Write a paragraph on "My Classroom" by using the ideas given below.

 

Write a paragraph on "My Classroom" by using the ideas given below.

  • the name of your school
  • the grade and section you are in
  • where your classroom is
  • What things in the room are 
  • the number of students in your classroom
  • tell whether you like your classroom.
  • add anything else you wish to say.

 My Classroom

The school I am attending now is called Aurora. It is one of the most popular private high schools in Mandalay. As I successfully achieved the grade 8 exam, I am in grade 9 now and I am placed in section A. My school is a three-story building. It faces north. And my classroom is on the third floor, on the right side of the building, between the grade 8 classroom and the English Language lab. It is a north-facing classroom and a bit contemporary classroom. There is an interactive whiteboard in front of the classroom, and the 42 inches-television above the interactive whiteboard. Besides, there are lesson-related posters displayed on the east wall and some graphs and students’ works on the west wall. Also, behind the classroom, there are two tables and locker rooms for the students to keep their property private. There aren’t many students in my classroom. There are only 12 students: 7 boys and 5 girls. Of course, I like my classroom very much not because it is not a populated classroom but because it has good ventilation and gets much light.   

Comments