A typical day in my life (400 Words)

     
       My day usually begins at 6 o’clock with the blaring sound of the alarm clock. After brushing my teeth and having a bath, I get dressed, go down stair and check my backpack whether all the school kits, such as pencil case, calculator and ruler etc., are all in it. After that, I go to the kitchen where my mother usually waits for me with my favorite breakfast – fried rice, boiled peas, and a cup of coffee or milk. I usually have breakfast with my mother at 7. And leave for school at 7:30.
      I take a bus to school. So, I have to catch the bus at the bus stop, which is within walking distance of  my house. The bus usually arrives at the bus stop at 7:45. I always hear a group of girls having a long chit-chat about this and that and cackling in the bus. Moreover, I usually see long queue of cars and motor cycles stretching down the road at the entrance of the gas station to buy gas. This is a typical scene I usually see on my way to school!
     I usually get off at the bus stop near my school and walk to school from the bus stop. I get to school at 8:30. My class starts at 9 and ends at 3. I have to study three sessions in the morning and other three in the afternoon. Each session lasts an hour. And, lunch break is from 12 to 1.pm. I always have lunch at school with some of my friends. So, I have to be at school for 6 hours every day.
     I usually go straight back to home after school, and I get home around 3:30. I have a shower after taking a rest, but, I sometimes have a nap before taking a shower. I often spend my afternoon by playing with my dog or playing games on my computer. I watch TV from 7.pm till 8.pm every evening and study all my school lessons for two hours – from 8 to 10. After that, I wash my face, hands and legs and then I go to the family shrine room to pay homage to the Lord Buddha. At 9:00, I say good night to my parents, go upstairs and prepare for the next day. With a hectic schedule for the next day, I go to bed at 10:20.

Comments

Post a Comment